Your online content, all in one place
The Dashboard is a website, which helps businesses to get started with marketing themselves digitally. It allows you to discover websites and services that might be useful for your business and manages your entire online presence in one simplified interface - your own personal dashboard.
The dashboard viewer aggregates all of these websites and services that you choose to use, making it easier for you to manage and update content. It will show you recent updates and insights on how customers interact with you.
Have a website? If you don't, the Dashboard can generate a free web page for your business, using your digital content from the websites and services that you connect with.
Discover websites and services for:
- Marketing your business
- Communicating with customers
- Understanding who your customers are
- Creating a business identity
- Selling online
- Sending packages
- Setting up online payment
At a glance
Try out our demo – sign up and create an account, then start interacting with services and creating your own personalised dashboard. If you'd like to see what the system is like without signing up, you can try the demo account - log in with the username enterise and password demo.
- A. Crabtree, A. Chamberlain, “Making IT “Pay a Bit Better”- Design Challenges for Micro Rural Enterprise” In Proceedings of CSCW 2014 (pages 687–696), Baltimore, February 2014.